7 replies to this topic

#1 lampa

lampa

Jamie Dixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:59 PM

If you want to see The Mountain West Conference on Direct TV or The Dish Network, then sign this petition.

http://www.petitiono...T/petition.html

This Petition is a result of the minuscule amount of Mountain West Conference sports fans that are able to view Mountain West College sports on television. Minimal coverage is provided by the current 'The MTN' channel owner (Comcast) and it is the goal of this petition to demonstrate the demand for viewing Mountain West College Sports through a satellite company such as DIRECTV or Dish Network. We the undersigned request that DIRECTV or Dish Network add "The MTN." to your channel line-up.

#2 Matthew

Matthew

Administrator

• Tier 1
  • 519 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:30 PM

Signededed
You live, you learn!

#3 Frogs1983

Frogs1983

Mike Renfro

• KMA
  • 3,839 posts
  • Interests:Most sports,Pro and College.All things TCU!

Posted 04 September 2007 - 04:37 PM

I have Direct TV.I can't get anything from The MTN network in D/FW area.It sucks.How could the MWC enter into such a terrible network arrangement?It's almost as bad as the NHL televison contract!
MWC teams now get very little promo on ESPN,while all other networks do.Very bad move in my opinion.
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."~Joe Theisman

#4 ccotten

ccotten

Fred Washington

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:40 PM

Bump. Signed!

#5 ccotten

ccotten

Fred Washington

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

Good thing The Mtn. got a deal with DirecTv.

#6 lampa

lampa

Jamie Dixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:55 AM

The MTN channel is available on DirectTV at channel 616. Thank you to everyone that signed the petition.

#7 HornedFrogNation

HornedFrogNation

Jamie Dixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:32 AM

There should be a network for every cool conference

#8 Steven1980

Steven1980

Jamie Dixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:03 AM

That's really a great info about the conference. I am interested to see the conference. Thanks for the information shared here. By attending the conference on a particular thing and event we can gather more knowledge on it. I had a good experience by attending the Computing Conference which is the world's largest conference on Cloud computing. That was my first participation in a conference. I have really gathered more information and knowledge. So I would like to participate in various conference in different field to update my knowledge.

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users