2 replies to this topic

#1 Chongo94

Chongo94

Rags Matthews

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 11:06 PM

Are they working right? I tried to give Mathew's TCU post a 5 rating and all of the sudden it goes down to a 3. Granted, my ratings icon isn't coming in at all but I figured a 5 star rating would be the biggest so that's what I chose and apparently i chose a 3. Sorry for that.
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.
--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.
--Patrick Henry--

A&M is currently tied for third all-time on the NCAA list of most major rule violations with seven....

#2 PurplePassion

PurplePassion

Princess

• 6,940 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:39 AM

if you rated something a 5 and someone else rated it a 1, then it would be a 3 :)

i hate thread ratings. not a knock on this transition... just boards in general.

#3 Chongo94

Chongo94

Rags Matthews

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Jun 19 2007, 02:39 PM) View Post
if you rated something a 5 and someone else rated it a 1, then it would be a 3 :)

i hate thread ratings. not a knock on this transition... just boards in general.

Yeah...but I'm pretty sure at that time, I was the only one reading it and rating it
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.
--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.
--Patrick Henry--

A&M is currently tied for third all-time on the NCAA list of most major rule violations with seven....

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users