#1 ShepFrog

ShepFrog

Charles Coody

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

Suck it! What a bunch of cry babies.

29506_125161984171813_5769594_a.jpglogo_seal.gif tcu-helmet.jpg?w=150The_Uncanny_X-Men-logo-01654642BE-seeklo

#2 wes

wes

Paraclete of the Caborcah

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,752 posts
  • Interests:Money, TCU, more money and TCU.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

You should have been in our section. Oh man

The Wit and Wisdom of Cameron Phelan

A person that can make a great martini is a person that I can trust with my life

The best way to know and understand someone that's different from you is to jump right into their world.

The mid-20's is by far the hardest time of your life. It's a time where you\'re discovering who you really are. It's a time where you start to see who you'll really be for the rest of your life. It\s a time where you make less money than someone older than you and yet you both do the same job. The only reason that older person makes more money is because they supposedly have "experience".

#3 ksfrog

ksfrog

Jerry Hughes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Some of them were whining all the way out of the stadium about how the umps had it out for them. Boo-hoo.

#4 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,752 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

Some of them were whining all the way out of the stadium about how the umps had it out for them. Boo-hoo.

Yeah well they mouth off all the time and there was a day when they got those calls made in their favor. They still think that they should and that sense of entitlement runs rampant with their fans
  • Boykin4Prez likes this

A person that can make a great martini is a person that I can trust with my life

The best way to know and understand someone that's different from you is to jump right into their world.

The mid-20's is by far the hardest time of your life. It's a time where you\'re discovering who you really are. It's a time where you start to see who you'll really be for the rest of your life. It\s a time where you make less money than someone older than you and yet you both do the same job. The only reason that older person makes more money is because they supposedly have "experience".

#5 First Tee Frog

First Tee Frog

Lindy Berry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

You should have been in our section. Oh man

This. I sit one section to your right and their parents/fans have been brutal for 2 straight nights. We usually have a good time with visiting fans. Not these

#6 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,752 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

This. I sit one section to your right and their parents/fans have been brutal for 2 straight nights. We usually have a good time with visiting fans. Not these

Did you see the "altercation" between Scott and a UT fan? Turns out he was a judge from Fannin county. All in good fun :rolleyes:

#7 First Tee Frog

First Tee Frog

Lindy Berry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Did you see the "altercation" between Scott and a UT fan? Turns out he was a judge from Fannin county. All in good fun :rolleyes:

Was that te guy he was talking to on the way out? Didn't see what happened but saw them talking after the game. My wife who is the most non confrontational person j have ever seen in situations like that let loose on a parent. After their pitcher got ejected the parent was complaining about how everything has gone against them all year and other teams fans are so mean to them and we don't understand because we don't have kids on the team. My wife who coaches high school softball and played college softball fires back that it has nothing to do with that and that kids are taught from little league not to argue balls and strikes with the umpire and if it was our son she would chew his butt after the game. I love my wife 😄
  • PurplePainD, KCFrog, Boykin4Prez and 1 other like this

#8 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,752 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

Was that te guy he was talking to on the way out? Didn't see what happened but saw them talking after the game. My wife who is the most non confrontational person j have ever seen in situations like that let loose on a parent. After their pitcher got ejected the parent was complaining about how everything has gone against them all year and other teams fans are so mean to them and we don't understand because we don't have kids on the team. My wife who coaches high school softball and played college softball fires back that it has nothing to do with that and that kids are taught from little league not to argue balls and strikes with the umpire and if it was our son she would chew his butt after the game. I love my wife ��

Give her a thumbs up from me and she is right.

Most of their fans were great but a few were real stinkers. Its that "we're Texas" sense of entitlement. Yeah they are and that used to mean something but not so much any more

#9 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,752 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

Scott is constantly starting Boat with people. Why he doesn't end up in jail is beyond steel. That is why steel don't go to these events cause Scott makes a as s out of hisself. And he gigs all the pizza...

I hope that you haven't grown too fond of your dog.

#10 steelfrog

steelfrog

Gary Patterson

• 99,209 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

Why do you ask? It is a really cute cuddly puppy. Of course we are fond if her!!
"Do you hate Steel?"

"I don't hate him...I just feel better when he's not around."

--Charles Bukowski

#11 steelfrog

steelfrog

Gary Patterson

• 99,209 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

Give her a thumbs up from me and she is right.

Most of their fans were great but a few were real stinkers. Its that "we're Texas" sense of entitlement. Yeah they are and that used to mean something but not so much any more

oh, really? That's original. Never heard if that before. A UT whiney baby expects to win all the time and gets butt hurt when they don't? Who woulda guessed?
"Do you hate Steel?"

--Charles Bukowski

#12 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,752 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

Why do you ask? It is a really cute cuddly puppy. Of course we are fond if her!!

You might want to start saying goodbye and getting used to her not being around.

I'm just saying
  • illini_frog likes this

#13 steelfrog

steelfrog

Gary Patterson

• 99,209 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

Why? Where is she going? Oh, there she is! She is so cute and cuddly. What a sweet little baby puppy!
"Do you hate Steel?"

--Charles Bukowski

#14 iancurtis

iancurtis

Bryan Holaday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

I'm not taking up for Texas fans because I saw the same stuff everybody else saw and agree on the whininess if that is even a word. I saw a few TCU fans (not talking about Scott) tonight embarrass themselves though (as usual)that weren't really demonstrating ideal representation of the TCU fan base even though they also couldn't use the excuse of being a young carefree college kid. There were a lot of "teaching moments" tonight for me to address with my son on how to not cry when you lose but also to win with a little dignity. The team did a great job of staying composed and not being distracted by all this stuff though. And yes I realize that every cross section of society is going to have some people that act like idiots in my opinion no matter what.

I'm finding this responsibility and parenting stuff so difficult some times. I want to stand up in the stands and yell suck it Longhorns because of years of being exposed to the entitlement and arrogance surrounding them. Then I realize that I'm not supposed to do that because of the example for my child that I set. Deep night at Lupton Stadium when all I wanted to really do was watch some baseball.
  • Endless Purple and Froginbedford like this

#15 Pharm Frog

Pharm Frog

Don Floyd

• 6,860 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

I'm finding this responsibility and parenting stuff so difficult some times. I want to stand up in the stands and yell suck it Longhorns because of years of being exposed to the entitlement and arrogance surrounding them. Then I realize that I'm not supposed to do that because of the example for my child that I set.

Respectfully disagree. You are supposed to do that. It is your parental responsibility to do that. To stymie your internal passion about something so basic to the human condition and universally accepted as worthy of indignation and mockery is teaching your child a very bad lesson. Let it out. Give your child a glimpse of your well-founded angst and demonstrate how one can vent it towards an offender without resorting to fisticuffs or violence by arms. Heap scorn upon the horns and keep heaping even when your parental conscience makes you question your words and behavior. Let your child know that it is bad to hold back those emotions...even for mom and dad.
"What is both surprising and delightful is that spectators are allowed, and even expected, to join in the vocal part of the game.... There is no reason why the field should not try to put the batsman off his stroke at the critical moment by neatly timed disparagements of his wife's fidelity and his mother's respectability." George Bernard Shaw

#16 Boykin4Prez

Boykin4Prez

Bob Lilly

• Tier 1
  • 19,342 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:33 AM

Texas deserves to get those calls and they deserve to be a top team

2tzr.png

#17 Pharm Frog

Pharm Frog

Don Floyd

• 6,860 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

From shaggybevo last night...

Posted Image Originally Posted by Lat22 Posted Image

Our guys will be partying in Ft Worth tonight. I guarantee it.

What's the point? Yeah there's a lot of hot chicks here but it's not like any of them are going to get past second base.
"What is both surprising and delightful is that spectators are allowed, and even expected, to join in the vocal part of the game.... There is no reason why the field should not try to put the batsman off his stroke at the critical moment by neatly timed disparagements of his wife's fidelity and his mother's respectability." George Bernard Shaw

#18 KCFrog

KCFrog

Charles Coody

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

Texas deserves to get those calls and they deserve to be a top team

#19 BelushiBob

BelushiBob

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

I'm finding this responsibility and parenting stuff so difficult some times. I want to stand up in the stands and yell suck it Longhorns because of years of being exposed to the entitlement and arrogance surrounding them. Then I realize that I'm not supposed to do that because of the example for my child that I set. Deep night at Lupton Stadium when all I wanted to really do was watch some baseball.

There is a "right" way to talk trash. Cussing isn't talking trash, cussing is just cussing and has no place.

I like the guy that told Augie "welcome to ft worth". Augie gave him the death stare. Well done sir

#20 TopFrog

TopFrog

• Tier 1
  • 92,910 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Will be interesting to see how today's game is played.

post-34024-0-74650200-1410700253.jpg

Hey, Dutch! I brought my skates!

"For all of you who think it's always about wins and losses - wrong." -- Gary Patterson

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users