The sickness that is Barack Obama

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#1 TCUSA

TCUSA

Kenneth Davis

• 11,287 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

This guy is a sociopath--going after private citizens because they support his political opponent? This is sick and twisted:

http://www.keepinggo...-romneys-donors

Barack Obama is not the President of the United States--he's President of the Democrats of the United States--and anyone who dares cross him has a big target on his/her back. This is even more despicable than Nixon's "enemies list."

#2 Duquesne Frog

Duquesne Frog

Davey O'Brien

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,100 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Why did you leave "Derangement Syndrome" off the end of your title?
Worse? How can things get any worse?!?! Take a look around! We're standing at the threshold of hell!

The food you love, the time you deserve® ...

#3 gohornedfrogs

gohornedfrogs

Abe Martin

• Tier 1
  • 17,189 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

Why did you leave "Derangement Syndrome" off the end of your title?

Derangement Syndrome could equally apply to the authors of that blog, who are financed by the DNC...

#4 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,160 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

This is a VERY accurate depiction of how I view Mr Obama........

Posted Image

I view Barack as a little boy who is used to getting his way. One way or another even if it means throwing little tantrums. I fully expect him to throw a grand style public FIT at some point in the campaign when things go badly. CANT WAIT as it will fully expose this little Pu, wait, WIMP for what he really is.

This is a person who has really never been told NO in his life. He has been spoon fed EVERYTHING , engineered to have everything come out a certain way for him. If someone gets in his way..............he screws them over in the dirtiest way possible. Going to be a blast seeing this total POS fail and the absolute FIT/tantrum it brings on...LOL

This is also why I have never feared this loser. How can I? Who would fear a little boy kicking and screaming on the ground?...LOL The damage he has caused will be undone. In the end he too will end up exactly where he is supposed to be.........on the scrap heap.
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

#5 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,160 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:07 AM

True story.............I have a friend who retired up here from Chicago. He was pretty big into the local political scene down there when Barry was coming up. Held a local title, background guy...NOT a politician. Also owned a bar where people with names like Lefty and Guido would hang out if ya know what I mean LOL Anyway...........here is exactly what he told me about the CHOSEN ONE when he first announced his intention to run.................." This guy is no joke, great talker, mover and shaker, knows where to find the money, gets ALOT of HELP from behind the scenes.........but this guy is a real POS! Will screw ANYBODY over if they get in his way. ANYONE, at all. Totally focused on himself,......relationships, honor, ect ect,....mean ZERO to him"

Sound about right?
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

#6 Duquesne Frog

Duquesne Frog

Davey O'Brien

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,100 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:56 AM

Derangement Syndrome could equally apply to the authors of that blog, who are financed by the DNC...

Pretty standard operating procedure for party operatives on either side, don't you agree? Muckraking about the other guy's donors?

Not that it makes it moral or ok but not something that is particular to Obama.
Worse? How can things get any worse?!?! Take a look around! We're standing at the threshold of hell!

#7 gohornedfrogs

gohornedfrogs

Abe Martin

• Tier 1
  • 17,189 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Pretty standard operating procedure for party operatives on either side, don't you agree? Muckraking about the other guy's donors?

No doubt. It was just an observation about that blog, more than anything.

#8 STL Frog

STL Frog

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,300 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

Looks like some far-right, racist, wingnut lunatic Kimberly Strassel posted the same email chain wrote a column about this in yesterday's WSJ.

Strassel: The President Has a List

Barack Obama attempts to intimidate contributors to Mitt Romney's

Try this thought experiment: You decide to donate money to Mitt Romney. You want change in the Oval Office, so you engage in your democratic right to send a check.

Several days later, President Barack Obama, the most powerful man on the planet, singles you out by name. His campaign brands you a Romney donor, shames you for "betting against America," and accuses you of having a "less-than-reputable" record. The message from the man who controls the Justice Department (which can indict you), the SEC (which can fine you), and the IRS (which can audit you), is clear: You made a mistake donating that money.

Are you worried?

Richard Nixon's "enemies list" appalled the country for the simple reason that presidents hold a unique trust. Unlike senators or congressmen, presidents alone represent all Americans. Their powers—to jail, to fine, to bankrupt—are also so vast as to require restraint. Any president who targets a private citizen for his politics is de facto engaged in government intimidation and threats. This is why presidents since Nixon have carefully avoided the practice.

Save Mr. Obama, who acknowledges no rules. This past week, one of his campaign websites posted an item entitled "Behind the curtain: A brief history of Romney's donors." In the post, the Obama campaign named and shamed eight private citizens who had donated to his opponent. Describing the givers as all having "less-than-reputable records," the post went on to make the extraordinary accusations that "quite a few" have also been "on the wrong side of the law" and profiting at "the expense of so many Americans."

#9 TCUSA

TCUSA

Kenneth Davis

• 11,287 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

Not when it's financed by the President of the United States' campaign. Obama is supposed to be President of the United States. Calling out private citizens for supporting your opponent and blatantly attempting to intimidate anyone else who might is one of the most vile, corrupt things I could think of. DNC? Sure. But the President's reelection campaign? Despicable. He's a dictator-in-waiting.

#10 HFrog71

HFrog71

Recovered Workaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

Anybody remember CREEP?
Dumb suggests an absence of knowledge; stupid goes to judgment. --Jay Cronley

You can't fix stupid. --Ron White

#11 pcf

pcf

Dutch Meyer

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,592 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

Are you ashamed of Romney's supporters?

I don't see anything wrong with detailing who is on which team. Lord knows I've heard enough about Warren Buffett and George Soros in regard to Obama to satisfy my curiosity for 100 years.

Why do supporters need to be shielded from public knowledge? I've had to hear about everybody who ever met Barack Obama. I might as well know who wants to give up millions for Romney and what they have done.

#12 gohornedfrogs

gohornedfrogs

Abe Martin

• Tier 1
  • 17,189 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Are you ashamed of Romney's supporters?

I don't see anything wrong with detailing who is on which team. Lord knows I've heard enough about Warren Buffett and George Soros in regard to Obama to satisfy my curiosity for 100 years.

Why do supporters need to be shielded from public knowledge? I've had to hear about everybody who ever met Barack Obama. I might as well know who wants to give up millions for Romney and what they have done.

Did you hear that from an official arm of the POTUS, or is this another one of things you cherry-picked from posters on here in a desperate attempt at equivalence?

#13 gohornedfrogs

gohornedfrogs

Abe Martin

• Tier 1
  • 17,189 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Anybody remember CREEP?

Yes, and if I recall correctly, a lot of heads rolled as a result of their actions.

If that's equivalence to what is happening here, should we expect a similar outcome?

#14 NewfoundlandFrog

NewfoundlandFrog

Davey O'Brien

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,021 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

I was puttering around on my boat wiring, putting things together, tracing circuits and plumbing, tracing cables, starting and stopping things I need to learn to use etc. yesterday and today.

How very satisfying compared to reading this sort of thread,

That said, you're absolutely correct. T would never say anything negative about Mr. Soros!
“... at night ... guarded by eighty sentinels ... Ernesto IV trembles in his room. All the doors fastened with ten bolts, and the adjoining rooms, above as well as below him, packed with soldiers... If a plank creaks in the floor, he snatches up his pistols and imagines there is a Liberal hiding under his bed. At once all the bells in the castle are set ringing ... the Minister of Police takes good care not to deny the existence of any conspiracy; on the contrary, alone with the Prince, and armed to the teeth, he inspects every corner of the rooms, looks under the beds, and, in a word, gives himself up to a whole heap of ridiculous actions worthy of an old woman." --Stendahl, The Charterhouse of Parma (1839)

Posted Image

#15 pcf

pcf

Dutch Meyer

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,592 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Did you hear that from an official arm of the POTUS, or is this another one of things you cherry-picked from posters on here in a desperate attempt at equivalence?

Doesn't make any difference to me. I'm more offended by the synchronized but separate routine that they play in politics. Everyone knows the Swift Boaters were working in conjunction with and to benefit the Bush campaign and that Bush loved the payoff.

#16 pcf

pcf

Dutch Meyer

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,592 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Yes, and if I recall correctly, a lot of heads rolled as a result of their actions.

If that's equivalence to what is happening here, should we expect a similar outcome?

You're too young to understand Watergate, but not too old to learn about it. This is the opposite of Watergate.

This is public information.

If you want transparency, you need to focus on million dollar donations hidden behind dummy corporations.

What's worse in my mind is huge money from hidden sources. Why?

http://m.npr.org/news/front/151379832

#17 STL Frog

STL Frog

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,300 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

I was puttering around on my boat wiring, putting things together, tracing circuits and plumbing, tracing cables, starting and stopping things I need to learn to use etc. yesterday and today.

How wonderful for you. We're all very, very impressed.

That said, you're absolutely correct. T would never say anything negative about Mr. Soros!

Not sure which is more laughable: Professor moderate running interference for Obama to defend charges that he's a hypocrite on everything from national security protocols to executive power to embracing super PAC money (facts that even most honest leftists freely admit)...or now pretending that TCUSA's criticism of George Soros is equivalent to what's being published on Barack Obama's campaign website.

I love moderatesTM

#18 gohornedfrogs

gohornedfrogs

Abe Martin

• Tier 1
  • 17,189 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

You're too young to understand Watergate, but not too old to learn about it. This is the opposite of Watergate.

This is public information.

If you want transparency, you need to focus on million dollar donations hidden behind dummy corporations.

What's worse in my mind is huge money from hidden sources. Why?

http://m.npr.org/news/front/151379832

I'm older than you are...so don't presume to "teach" me about something you're not old enough to understand (at least by your own standard). But by all means, please feel free to lecture HF71, since he's the one who brought up CREEP. That I have to explain to you that implicit in my comment was that these two situations are different isn't surprising.

Million dollar donors? Really? Like Obama doesn't have them. And who do you think will have more money in his war-chest during this election?

Unlike you, I'm not playing the "my team is better than yours" game. I simply like to point out that just about whatever you (and Democrats) accuse Republicans of doing, there is at least a near equivalent that you (and they) are doing.

I've done this literally hundreds of times to your posts...the message obviously has not resonated.

#19 Duquesne Frog

Duquesne Frog

Davey O'Brien

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,100 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

This guy is a sociopath--going after private citizens because they support his political opponent? This is sick and twisted:

http://www.mittromne...ecial-interests

#20 Tucson Frog

Tucson Frog

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

NO!
"I think it makes God mad when you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it"

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users