- - - - -

Any way to watch HDNet/TCU-OSU game tomorrow night online?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 BigEasyFrog

BigEasyFrog

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

Anybody know if HDNet has an online channel or what not? Familiar with some online streaming sites as well (that haven't been taken down yet) so I might check those off/on tomorrow early evening if nobody's found anything yet.

Don't have Direct TV/Dish at my house and don't have a TV package with Charter that provides that channel availability.

Don't want to go out to watch it if I don't have to.

Much thanks for any info.

#2 7yrfrog

7yrfrog

Fred Washington

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:TCU Sports

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

It is available on u-verse on 105 to 107 and same numbers just add a one prior to the channel for HD, it is available on other providers, but do a google search to see the other channel numbers.

#3 7yrfrog

7yrfrog

Fred Washington

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:TCU Sports

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

Here is the website http://www.hd.net/

#4 UnderToad

UnderToad

Jim Wacker

• KMA
  • 820 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

Charter Cable in FW, Channel 770.

"I came here like this so you'll know my word of death is true. And that my word of life is then true." Outlaw Josey Wales

#5 PurpleBlood87

PurpleBlood87

Darrell Lester

• 14,751 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

On another note does anyone know what sports bars have HDNet? I know if they have HD through DirecTV they have the station. Just don't know who has HD.
"Adios, ( shame on me )" --- Texas Governor Rick Perry, June 2005

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer" --- General George S. Patton

"I wish to have no connection with any Boat that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way" --- Admiral John Paul Jones.

Posted Image

#6 PurplePainD

PurplePainD

Kenneth Davis

• 10,432 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

On another note does anyone know what sports bars have HDNet? I know if they have HD through DirecTV they have the station. Just don't know who has HD.

Any sports bar that doesn't have HD should be boarded up and closed!

#7 PurpleBlood87

PurpleBlood87

Darrell Lester

• 14,751 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

Any sports bar that doesn't have HD should be boarded up and closed!

Truth is I have a "No Frills" by my house but I really don't like the food there and was hoping Buffalo Bros or BWW might have it.

"I wish to have no connection with any Boat that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way" --- Admiral John Paul Jones.

Posted Image

#8 BigEasyFrog

BigEasyFrog

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Going to try search for an online stream this evening after I get home from work but I'm not holding my breath to find a decent one.

Most restaurants/small sports bars in my immediate neck of the woods likely won't stay open past 10/11 pm on a Monday-Thursday (I live about a 35 minute drive outside of downtown New Orleans so I'm not just a hop/skip away from a boatload of options in downtown or the French Quarter - so not that simple).

Found an alternative though, gym where I work out has Direct TV and it's 24 hour access so might as well do two things at once. Watch a game and get a halfway decent workout in, and save money.

#9 TCUSA

TCUSA

Kenneth Davis

• 11,283 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

Going to try search for an online stream this evening after I get home from work but I'm not holding my breath to find a decent one.

Most restaurants/small sports bars in my immediate neck of the woods likely won't stay open past 10/11 pm on a Monday-Thursday (I live about a 35 minute drive outside of downtown New Orleans so I'm not just a hop/skip away from a boatload of options in downtown or the French Quarter - so not that simple).

Found an alternative though, gym where I work out has Direct TV and it's 24 hour access so might as well do two things at once. Watch a game and get a halfway decent workout in, and save money.

That's three things. Just sayin'... :wink:

#10 Frog45

Frog45

WC NIX III

• 5,932 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

1105 on U-Verse.

And for Charter...

http://www.charter.c...layChannels.jsp
Posted Image

#11 steelfrog

steelfrog

Gary Patterson

• 103,587 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

Can anyone updatethose of us who can't watch please? What is the damn score!?? For God's sake people!

"Do you hate Steel?"

"I don't hate him...I just feel better when he's not around."

--Charles Bukowski

"Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous." Barry Ritholtz

#12 TopFrog

TopFrog

• Tier 1
  • 94,338 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

Have my DVR set just in case. Ch. 306 on DirecTV. Is also on Dish but not sure channel. Check the GoFrogs press release posted earlier.

post-34024-0-74650200-1410700253.jpg

Hey, Dutch! I brought my skates!

"For all of you who think it's always about wins and losses - wrong." -- Gary Patterson

#13 BigEasyFrog

BigEasyFrog

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

That's three things. Just sayin'... :wink:

Counting for me can be quite the challenge sometimes. :biggrin:

#14 Dogfrog

Dogfrog

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

Houston Comcast cable channel 673 9PM.

#15 jewstfrogit

jewstfrogit

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,588 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Any luck on a web stream? My cable company doesn't even offer HDnet, and it's too nasty to go out.

"If that's what class is, I don't want to be it."

#16 GeoFrog

GeoFrog

Johnny Vaught

• 1,191 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

I'm there with you, Dog.

BTW, I don't know if there is a link or not, but if you don't get HDNet, you are missing out on some great programs like Art Mann Presents, Bikini Destinations, and Bikini Babershop. There is also the show (Drinking Made Easy?) where the guy goes to a different city every week and goes to the "famous" bar there. Then his buddy always does the "eating contest" at whatever restaurant is known for that in the city.

English not good tonight...too much wine.

1995.jpg

#17 SnoSki

SnoSki

Jim Swink

• 20,834 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

I've searched all my usual stream sources including espn3, firstrowsports,atdhe and justin tv but no luck. women's ball and nba only on all of them. looks like it's radio for us cheapos!! :blush:

We don't rent pigs!

#18 PurpleBlood87

PurpleBlood87

Darrell Lester

• 14,751 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

Went to watch it at BWW and it was hit and miss because of the rain. All the HD channels were hard to get.

Posted Image

#19 BigEasyFrog

BigEasyFrog

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

The gym where I work out at didn't even have the channel, which I couldn't understand because they pretty much have just about all Direct TV channels on there (200s, most sport channels in the 600s and further where you don't have to subscribe to stuff like NBA League Pass or NHL Center Ice etc.).

While I personally don't have Direct TV again I was still somewhat familiar with the channel system on there given my gym had it, my folks have it, , know a fair amount of restaurants/sports bars that have it, watching the Mtn. sometimes etc.

I wasn't personally familiar with HDNet but I got it to where I knew it was in the beginning 300s on Direct TV. The station wasn't even available where I was at. I had to do a double take over and over again to make sure I wasn't skipping anything or searching to fast, but Direct TV where I was at did not have it whatsoever.

Guess it is included only in a specific package that they didn't order there. Weird.

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users