5 replies to this topic

#1 mark32

mark32

Fred Washington

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

I am not sure how BCG is doing this. They have had 12 players play in a game this year. They only have 1 Sr in Robert Lewandowski. Luke Adams and Clark Lammert are walk-ons. Another player has been hurt all year and is red shirting. They have already received a transfer. So this would mean they only have 2 scholarships left for this upcoming year. Well, they have signed 7 players currently. How is that possible? It sounds pretty obvious that some guys will not be coming back, but how exactly he is going to do this is beyond me. I would think the NCAA would look into this.

#2 GuardianFrog

GuardianFrog

Kenneth Davis

• Tier 1
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

There are some players in his current class that might not make it in, so we will have to see how many get to Lubbock.
RIP Sammy Baugh

Baugh was taking the field for his first practice session with the Redskins when his coach, Ray Flaherty, handed him the football.

“They tell me you’re quite a passer,” Flaherty is said to have remarked.

“I reckon I can throw a little,” Baugh replied.

“Show me,” Flaherty said. “Hit that receiver in the eye.”

To which Baugh supposedly responded, “Which eye?”

#3 WIN

WIN

Bryan Holaday

• 1,338 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

Sounds like Billy fell of the wagon.

#4 froglicious

froglicious

WC NIX III

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,006 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

I am not sure how BCG is doing this. They have had 12 players play in a game this year. They only have 1 Sr in Robert Lewandowski. Luke Adams and Clark Lammert are walk-ons. Another player has been hurt all year and is red shirting. They have already received a transfer. So this would mean they only have 2 scholarships left for this upcoming year. Well, they have signed 7 players currently. How is that possible? It sounds pretty obvious that some guys will not be coming back, but how exactly he is going to do this is beyond me. I would think the NCAA would look into this.

One year schollies like everyone. He will load up with "his players" and buy him another year or two of ineptitude before the pressure really hits. Sherman did that with Aggy football. Claiming the cupboard was bare and "how young we are". Brown is doing that in Austin now believe it or not. Incredible how alums fall for it at school after school.

If Gillespi goes .500 next year he will be haled a hero and given an extension. He knows how to play the gamne. Worked for Fran at Aggy as well. Huge extension prior to getting creamed in the Cotton Bowl by Real UT. Some schools are fools.

#5 froglicious

froglicious

WC NIX III

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,006 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

There are some players in his current class that might not make it in, so we will have to see how many get to Lubbock.

They didnt have a pulse?

#6 GuardianFrog

GuardianFrog

Kenneth Davis

• Tier 1
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

They didnt have a pulse?

Not academically speaking, no.
RIP Sammy Baugh

Baugh was taking the field for his first practice session with the Redskins when his coach, Ray Flaherty, handed him the football.

“They tell me you’re quite a passer,” Flaherty is said to have remarked.

“I reckon I can throw a little,” Baugh replied.

“Show me,” Flaherty said. “Hit that receiver in the eye.”

To which Baugh supposedly responded, “Which eye?”

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users