Well well well, what have we here. And in Texas I might add......

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,113 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

Shock Claim: Whistle-Blower Says Planned Parenthood Clinics Defrauded Gov't to Pay for Abortion-Related Services

http://www.theblaze....lated-services/

......" This action was apparently purposeful, as Reynolds claims that employees were taken through “PowerPoint” sessions on how they could most efficiently defraud taxpayers..." :ohmy:

Ohhhhhhhhhh those crooked lefties. :wink:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

#2 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,113 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

You were saying Frisky............:laugh:

Posted Image
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

#3 burford

burford

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,283 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

Couldn't have been. Why just the other day devout Catholic Iron informed me that I could not have been more wrong that tax $ did not pay for abortions. Could it be that our lib friends have been living eyes wide shut?

#4 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,113 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

Couldn't have been. Why just the other day devout Catholic Iron informed me that I could not have been more wrong that tax $ did not pay for abortions. Could it be that our lib friends have been living eyes wide shut?

Yep................And I also notice that for some strange reason those same staunch defenders of just the other day now have gone suddenly quiet. Gee,..........wonder why? :rolleyes:

Cat must have their tongues.

Thomas Jefferson

#5 burford

burford

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,283 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Yep................And I also notice that for some strange reason those same staunch defenders of just the other day now have gone suddenly quiet. Gee,..........wonder why? :rolleyes:

Cat must have their tongues.

Funny how they love the doctrine of separation of church and state, whatever that is (they seem to think it is in the Constitution), but seem to have no problem with this. For folks who hold themselves up as both intellectually and morally superior, libs sure make it easy to prove them wrong.

#6 TCUSA

TCUSA

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,005 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

True, burf--but I agree with George Will on this one--the Catholic Church thought it could get away with endorsing Obamacare and did so thinking that it could avoid the heavy hand of a leftist government. In doing so, they got what they deserved. This Administration says what it has to to get its way and then does what it wants regardless of the promises or agreements it made to get there and the Church should have known it. Add to its infamous duplicity the fact that liberals generally despise the Catholic Church (if not Christianity as a whole) and you have to wonder how the Church leadership deluded itself into believing it would remain untouched. This ain't your daddy's Democrat Party.

As for Planned Parenthood, I'm sure this article is mistaken--the good ladies at Planned Parenthood care nothing for the money. They're just there to provide services to the poor and any proof that they've sandbagged the taxpayer for money they didn't earn is surely an evil plot by Republicans to slander a wonderful, selfless group who, but for abortion on demand, would be on the Pope's short list for Sainthood.

#7 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,113 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

Funny watching the board Libturds play the three monkeys when things like this come to light......

Posted Image

Thomas Jefferson

#8 fnfreebird

fnfreebird

Dick O'Neal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts
  • Interests:Science, Education, Scuba Sports, Boating, fishing, planning.

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

True, burf--but I agree with George Will on this one--the Catholic Church thought it could get away with endorsing Obamacare and did so thinking that it could avoid the heavy hand of a leftist government. In doing so, they got what they deserved. This Administration says what it has to to get its way and then does what it wants regardless of the promises or agreements it made to get there and the Church should have known it. Add to its infamous duplicity the fact that liberals generally despise the Catholic Church (if not Christianity as a whole) and you have to wonder how the Church leadership deluded itself into believing it would remain untouched. This ain't your daddy's Democrat Party.

As for Planned Parenthood, I'm sure this article is mistaken--the good ladies at Planned Parenthood care nothing for the money. They're just there to provide services to the poor and any proof that they've sandbagged the taxpayer for money they didn't earn is surely an evil plot by Republicans to slander a wonderful, selfless group who, but for abortion on demand, would be on the Pope's short list for Sainthood.

"This Administration says what it has to to get its way and then does what it wants regardless of the promises or agreements it made to get there."

Anyone who votes for the continuation of power for these people deserves to be lied to and to reap their just rewards.
We of course will be taken down with them...I believe they actually don't mind sacrificing themselves in order to take down what they deem as Others people's America.

It's not my parents nor grandparents Catholic Church anymore either.
Just a microcosm of the fantasy of the left and the ends they'll go to to make it seem real!" "The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance." — Albert
And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words. (Dan. 7 v.8)

#9 FriskyFrog

FriskyFrog

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,268 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'm not surprised that Planned Parenthood has a small number of disgruntled former employees saying things that some folks want to hear. I've never been all that impressed with swiftboating-type smear campaigns whether they bolster the left or the right. My opinions haven't changed - I am strongly opposed to abortion and so I support all that Planned Parenthood does to provide contraception and education to those in need so they don't end up with an unwanted pregnancy.
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
--Matt Redman, 10,000 Reasons

#10 burford

burford

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,283 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

True, burf--but I agree with George Will on this one--the Catholic Church thought it could get away with endorsing Obamacare and did so thinking that it could avoid the heavy hand of a leftist government. In doing so, they got what they deserved.

Durn tootin' TC. I posted such a few days ago on the other thread and was told I did not know what I was talking about. I think the good thing is that most of them seem to have realized their mistake, so at least I have to give them that. Funny how you and I and all the other conservatives knew all along what the annointed one was going to pull, despite libs saying we were just using scare tactics. Sadly, the worst is yet to come with this legislation. Joe Wilson was right all along....and Palin will be proven correct as well as time goes on.

#11 burford

burford

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,283 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

I'm not surprised that Planned Parenthood has a small number of disgruntled former employees saying things that some folks want to hear. I've never been all that impressed with swiftboating-type smear campaigns whether they bolster the left or the right. My opinions haven't changed - I am strongly opposed to abortion and so I support all that Planned Parenthood does to provide contraception and education to those in need so they don't end up with an unwanted pregnancy.

I can respect that, Frisky. Please understand that our frustration is that PP gets tax dollars that do get used for abortions despite what they say. There are other things they do which we have serious disagreements with, but it is the tax dollars and abortion thing that gets us most.

#12 FriskyFrog

FriskyFrog

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,268 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

I can respect that, Frisky. Please understand that our frustration is that PP gets tax dollars that do get used for abortions despite what they say.

Allegedly.
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
--Matt Redman, 10,000 Reasons

#13 fnfreebird

fnfreebird

Dick O'Neal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

I'm sure they appreciate you toting the line for them....meanwhile back at the mill:

A new report the Planned Parenthood national abortion business recently released shows the embattled agency did more abortions in 2009 than it has done in any prior year. The report also shows it providing fewer pregnant women with non-abortion services. Their document, dated February 2011, shows Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide did 332,278 surgical abortions or abortions using the dangerous RU 486 abortion during in 2009.

That’s 2.5 percent more abortions than the September 2010 report the abortion business released covering 2008 and showing it doing 324,008 abortions, which was a 6.1 percent increase over the 305,310 abortions it did in 2007. The 2007 figure was itself a 5.3 percent increase over the 289,750 abortions Planned Parenthood did in 2006.

With approximately 1.2 million abortions done annually in the United States via surgical abortions or the mifepristone abortion drug, Planned Parenthood has increased its share of the abortion industry to 27.6 percent of all abortions done annually.

“Despite its protestations that abortion is only a small part of its services,” said Jim Sedlak, vice president of the pro-life group American Life League, “Planned Parenthood has increased its number of abortions for 15 straight years. During that time, it has gone from committing 9.3 percent of all abortions in the United States to committing 27.5 percent.
Just a microcosm of the fantasy of the left and the ends they'll go to to make it seem real!" "The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance." — Albert
And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words. (Dan. 7 v.8)

#14 fnfreebird

fnfreebird

Dick O'Neal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Allegedly.

When all the current numbers are taken together with the revelations from PP’s own former employees,” Sedlak concluded, “it is clear that Planned Parenthood is about killing human beings in the womb for a profit.
It is an absolute outrage that American taxpayers have been funding such a group and we ask all members of Congress to take steps now to end this funding.

#15 The Uniballer

The Uniballer

Darrell Lester

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,968 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

How much does an abortion cost? Doesn't PP get $170 mill from people getting abortions? Does that not cover the cost?

It wouldn't surprise me if there was screwy billing stuff happening with PP. It reminds me of when my grandmother was hospitalized and the hospital ran the claim through medicare -- even though she had private insurance and they'd been told that. My dad ans his sister through a quasi fit about it and they never understood the fuss. Why did my dad and sister care who paid as long as they weren't the ones paying?

#16 The Uniballer

The Uniballer

Darrell Lester

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,968 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

When all the current numbers are taken together with the revelations from PP’s own former employees,” Sedlak concluded, “it is clear that Planned Parenthood is about killing human beings in the womb for a profit.
It is an absolute outrage that American taxpayers have been funding such a group and we ask all members of Congress to take steps now to end this funding.

2/3 of their government money comes from the states, so start there.

#17 fnfreebird

fnfreebird

Dick O'Neal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

2/3 of their government money comes from the states, so start there.

100% of that government money .....comes from whom?

Let's start there 1st.

Aren't you glad your grandmother and mother didn't frequent PP?
How many posters are missing here who can't say that??

Posted Image

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$---follow the money---$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#18 burford

burford

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,283 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

100% of that government money .....comes from whom?

Let's start there 1st.

yes sir, and how many times have we pointed that out? It is the loophole in Obamacare where he thinks he has plausible deniability.

#19 TCUSA

TCUSA

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,005 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

In that all but one ad constituting what libs have come to call "Swiftboating" involved using Kerry's own words against him, I don't consider "Swiftboating" a smear (and the one ad in question was an allegation that couldn't be proven or disproven). Truth is not a smear unless it's irrelevant and these charges are not. As for a "disgruntled employee," you seem to be making your own assumptions as well. I hope as the lawsuit progresses, we'll find out. But my guess is that PP will settle and then claim it was just a nuisance suit that would have cost more to defend than it was worth and it will all be swept under the rug until another whistleblower comes forward.

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users