71 replies to this topic

#41 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

Cool. I'll assume that you support me in being anti-death penalty, pro-Planned Parenthood and recognizing societal privilege since we're on the same team now and you decided only one litmus test matters.

Im anti death penalty myself. But probably not for the same reasons you are. I believe the worst of the worst crimes should be punished severely. Life in supermax prison is a much harsher punishment than the death penalty IMO. Endless suffering for decades vrs a quick shot and death. :wink:

The other stuff your just confused on a little is all. As you grow up and become more responsible you too will see the error of your ways........:tongue:

Glad to hear that you dont support the murder of babies though, thats a good start.
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

#42 Frog79

Frog79

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

Oh, come on. You're the wackiest lib of them all. 79 will be happier if you just admit it.

No, I'm waiting for you to admit if first, lol.
“Why should I make the data available to you, when your aim is to try and find something wrong with it?”

-Alarmist researcher, Phil Jones, when asked to provide data to verify his apparently fraudulent global warming claims. Think these guys might have something to hide?

#43 RSF

RSF

Semi-Omnipotent Being

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57,923 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

Wait a darn second. You left out the only "guy who's probably black who believes in entitlements for everyone."

No, that's the EZ definition. Let's not go there.
Words to live by......an ongoing concern......

Vulgarity is like art - everybody thinks they know what it is, yet nobody can agree on what it is.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...no matter how off-base it is.

#44 FriskyFrog

FriskyFrog

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,268 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

No, I'm waiting for you to admit if first, lol.

I have no trouble calling many of my political views "liberal" and I've never claimed to you that I'm a conservative. Whiskey just decided that I'm one, though, so talk to him.
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
--Matt Redman, 10,000 Reasons

#45 RSF

RSF

Semi-Omnipotent Being

• Member - Restricted
  • 57,923 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

I guess that means McCain and Romney ARE conservatives, after all.

Glad we settled that.

Vulgarity is like art - everybody thinks they know what it is, yet nobody can agree on what it is.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...no matter how off-base it is.

#46 RSF

RSF

Semi-Omnipotent Being

• Member - Restricted
  • 57,923 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

The liberals call me conservative, and the conservatives call me liberal.

Works for me.......

#47 pcf

pcf

Dutch Meyer

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,592 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

The liberals call me conservative, and the conservatives call me liberal.

Works for me.......

The modern human is the result of homo sapiens mating with Neanderthals and Denisovans. I always thought of liberals as homo sapiens, conservatives as neaderthals, and Denisovans as moderates.

#48 NewfoundlandFrog

NewfoundlandFrog

Davey O'Brien

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,021 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

The modern human is the result of homo sapiens mating with Neanderthals and Denisovans. I always thought of liberals as homo sapiens, conservatives as neaderthals, and Denisovans as moderates.

I mated with Denise once. Don't know if she was a Denisovan, though.
“... at night ... guarded by eighty sentinels ... Ernesto IV trembles in his room. All the doors fastened with ten bolts, and the adjoining rooms, above as well as below him, packed with soldiers... If a plank creaks in the floor, he snatches up his pistols and imagines there is a Liberal hiding under his bed. At once all the bells in the castle are set ringing ... the Minister of Police takes good care not to deny the existence of any conspiracy; on the contrary, alone with the Prince, and armed to the teeth, he inspects every corner of the rooms, looks under the beds, and, in a word, gives himself up to a whole heap of ridiculous actions worthy of an old woman." --Stendahl, The Charterhouse of Parma (1839)

Posted Image

#49 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

My best definition of liberals,........and if you think about it.......VERY TRUE. :wink:

Liberal men= Men without penises

Liberal women= women WITH penises

Pretty accurate,........and pretty funny. Is it any wonder most of the world makes fun of liberals? :biggrin:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

#50 FriskyFrog

FriskyFrog

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,268 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

My best definition of liberals,........and if you think about it.......VERY TRUE. :wink:

Liberal men= Men without penises

Liberal women= women WITH penises

Pretty accurate,........and pretty funny. Is it any wonder most of the world makes fun of liberals? :biggrin:

How helpful.
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
--Matt Redman, 10,000 Reasons

#51 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

To prove my theory,.......let us simply take a look at MSNBC shall we.........

Liberal woman..Or what poses as one

Posted Image

Liberal male....or what poses as one

Posted Image

Thomas Jefferson

#52 RSF

RSF

Semi-Omnipotent Being

• Member - Restricted
  • 57,923 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

2 N's in Dennis....thanks.....

#53 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

How helpful.

No problem. Thats me though.......thoughtful, helpful, caring, and many other wonderful things......:tongue:

Thomas Jefferson

#54 NewfoundlandFrog

NewfoundlandFrog

Davey O'Brien

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,021 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

To prove my theory,.......let us simply take a look at MSNBC shall we.........

Liberal woman..Or what poses as one

Posted Image

You leave Rachel alone. She's a good Newfoundlander. Well at least her mother is. She returns here from time to time.
“... at night ... guarded by eighty sentinels ... Ernesto IV trembles in his room. All the doors fastened with ten bolts, and the adjoining rooms, above as well as below him, packed with soldiers... If a plank creaks in the floor, he snatches up his pistols and imagines there is a Liberal hiding under his bed. At once all the bells in the castle are set ringing ... the Minister of Police takes good care not to deny the existence of any conspiracy; on the contrary, alone with the Prince, and armed to the teeth, he inspects every corner of the rooms, looks under the beds, and, in a word, gives himself up to a whole heap of ridiculous actions worthy of an old woman." --Stendahl, The Charterhouse of Parma (1839)

Posted Image

#55 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:29 PM

And of course MSNBC has the super manly Al sharpton.

Posted Image

Pretty sure he was depenised decades ago already. On the Morten Downey Jr show I believe.

Thomas Jefferson

#56 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

You leave Rachel alone. She's a good Newfoundlander. Well at least her mother is. She returns here from time to time.

Sorry to hear that Newf. Just goes to show........sometimes you can be the best parent in the world, and still end up with a bad seed........................... :biggrin:

Thomas Jefferson

#57 weklfrog

weklfrog

Darrell Lester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,909 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

I mated with Denise once. Don't know if she was a Denisovan, though.

Was she Irish?

Speaking of Irish, I once took some correlation results into Dr. Sells to show him. He looked up from the paper and said "You have Irish correlations...." I assumed that must be some technical statistical term I wasn't familiar with so I tried to act like I knew what he as talking about when he continued "...0'5, 0'3, 0'7..."

#58 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

Was she Irish?

No.........but she is now! :biggrin:

Thomas Jefferson

#59 Whisky Dude

Whisky Dude

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

By the working definition of libs around here, they are libs.

........" NO PENIS FOR YOU!"......

Posted Image

Thomas Jefferson

#60 burford

burford

Kyle Clifton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,283 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

Which tells me, once again, you have no bloody idea what just happened. And telling somebody to go take a dump sure is intelligent.

But I can go with 'accuse the accuser', if that's easier for you to understand. I'm flexible.

Yea I do. I posted a humorous article about what college profs have to put up with and referenced newf using a term I had no idea would offend him and admitted so. And in typical lib fashion , you all responded In self-righteous indignation, missing the entire point. Instead of laughing about what you know profs wish they could say, you go off on some tangent about an unintended slight. It's called politically correct knee jerking and it is childish.

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users