• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wes

wes

Paraclete of the Caborcah

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,865 posts
  • Interests:Money, TCU, more money and TCU.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:54 PM

We still need our home page, Facebook and Twitter integration, permanent logo and a few other things but the board is functional if you want to start posting.

Each B12 school has a dedicated news board and that will be continually added to with new outlets as I find them. Hopefully we will have a one stop shop for all B12 news.

Databases do not port over so you will have to register for this site.

I am open to better names for the various forums and am not satisfied with most of the names but its been a busy week and I ran out of steam

Have fun

Big 12 Fan Zone

The Wit and Wisdom of Cameron Phelan

A person that can make a great martini is a person that I can trust with my life

The best way to know and understand someone that's different from you is to jump right into their world.

The mid-20's is by far the hardest time of your life. It's a time where you\'re discovering who you really are. It's a time where you start to see who you'll really be for the rest of your life. It\s a time where you make less money than someone older than you and yet you both do the same job. The only reason that older person makes more money is because they supposedly have "experience".

#2 cdsfrog

cdsfrog

Jim Swink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,189 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

Fantastic job as always Wes. Well done.

rsz_1tcu_baylor_football_jams_ftw.jpg

#3 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,865 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

Fantastic job as always Wes. Well done.

Thank you

A person that can make a great martini is a person that I can trust with my life

The best way to know and understand someone that's different from you is to jump right into their world.

The mid-20's is by far the hardest time of your life. It's a time where you\'re discovering who you really are. It's a time where you start to see who you'll really be for the rest of your life. It\s a time where you make less money than someone older than you and yet you both do the same job. The only reason that older person makes more money is because they supposedly have "experience".

#4 Opintel

Opintel

Don Floyd

• Tier 1
  • 6,282 posts
  • Interests:All things Horned Frog.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

Thank you

Registered...keep us informed. :biggrin:

GIT 'EM FROGGIES!

Posted Image

"The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior." Journey to Ixtlan By Carlos Castaneda

#5 Buttons23

Buttons23

Jamie Dixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Anything TCU

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

Great job Wes. Glad to be back home. When I was at TCU, we were in the SWC. Frogs will do just fine.

#6 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,865 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

Great job Wes. Glad to be back home. When I was at TCU, we were in the SWC. Frogs will do just fine.

Thank you. It is good to be home, isn't it?

#7 tcudoc

tcudoc

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,990 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

Bump
We're not satisfied until you're not satisfied!

#8 Mistletoad

Mistletoad

Rags Matthews

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,909 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

Nice start Wes...

Cheers !

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic