- - - - -

The Varsity Ft Worth Is Ready For Your TCU 2014 Spring Needs!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 wes

wes

Paraclete of the Caborcah

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,728 posts
  • Interests:Money, TCU, more money and TCU.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:16 AM

I just went over to check out the store and came away impressed. Beau and Andrew have some great looking merchandise and at fair prices. Bought myself a purple Game Guard fishing shirt and will probably get a white one too.

For those of you who have wanted high quality, better looking TCU gear, your prayers have been answered.

Lets support these TCU grads in their new venture and help keep them around for years.
  • fanforlife likes this

The Wit and Wisdom of Cameron Phelan

A person that can make a great martini is a person that I can trust with my life

The best way to know and understand someone that's different from you is to jump right into their world.

The mid-20's is by far the hardest time of your life. It's a time where you\'re discovering who you really are. It's a time where you start to see who you'll really be for the rest of your life. It\s a time where you make less money than someone older than you and yet you both do the same job. The only reason that older person makes more money is because they supposedly have "experience".

#2 Houston Frog

Houston Frog

Darrell Lester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,873 posts
  • Interests:TCU Football / Baseball / Basketball

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

When is the online store supposed to be open?
"If you want any one thing too badly, it's likely to turn out to be a disappointment. The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things, like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself"
Posted Image

#3 Jake102

Jake102

Bob Lilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

When you say high quality, does that mean everything is more than $40?
  • purplePPO likes this

boyikin2_zps8b3ff7a3.jpg

#4 frogtwang

frogtwang

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Wes, what sizes do they have in the GameGuard shirts?
  • OmniscienceFrog likes this
He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.

#5 crunch

crunch

Darrell Lester

• 13,536 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

And, Wes, can you check to see if they have those cute baby T's?
"I'll say it again, I'm a Frog till I die!"

#6 frogtwang

frogtwang

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:24 AM

And, Wes, can you check to see if they have those cute baby T's?

Also the sparkly dress for maniac. He wants to "take a picture for a friend in California"
  • purplePPO likes this
He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.

#7 MR. TCU (tcumaniac)

MR. TCU (tcumaniac)

Kyle Clifton

• 8,008 posts
  • Interests:TCU football, TCU Baseball, TCU Basketball, TCU Tennis, TCU girls, TCU apparel, TCU hats, and Chocolate labs

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

Also the sparkly dress for maniac. He wants to "take a picture for a friend in California"

hatas gonna hate...

WORD OF THE DAY

maniac-envy [mey-nee-ak] - [en-vee]
noun
Those that bring up tcumaniac in their posts for no reason other than jealousy.

77096_10150092542835941_5180668_n.jpg

TCUMANIAC.png

#8 frogtwang

frogtwang

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

hatas gonna hate...

WORD OF THE DAY

maniac-envy [mey-nee-ak] - [en-vee]
noun
Those that bring up tcumaniac in their posts for no reason other than jealousy.

damn. You got me. Time to enroll in "MA" Maniacs Anonymous, which is different that your "MA" Masturbators Anonymous. Posted Image

#9 Talor

Talor

Rags Matthews

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

Do they sell those purple TCU "boy-shorts" aka panties? Seriously, though, do they? I need to buy a pair as a gift...

#10 FrogAbroad

FrogAbroad

Rags Matthews

• 4,745 posts
  • Interests:Horses. Cowboy Church. TCU football and equestrian. And chicken fried steak.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:15 PM

Do they sell those purple TCU "boy-shorts" aka panties? Seriously, though, do they? I need to buy a pair as a gift...

Really? A gift? Hmmm...what size does RG3 take, anyway?

Just curious, y'understand...

Posted Image

Tiye came to HforH as an estray and has been in foster care/training for about six months. He can be ridden by just about anyone, is smart, friendly, healthy...this 14.3hh gelding is ready to ride, and ready for a real forever home.

The best reason I know for having a tomorrow is the chance there'll be horses there.

#11 Talor

Talor

Rags Matthews

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

Really? A gift? Hmmm...what size does RG3 take, anyway?

Just curious, y'understand...

You've never purchased something that you like and forced a woman to use/wear it? Shame on you. You have a lot of living to do.

#12 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,728 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

I saw some 3x's in there

A person that can make a great martini is a person that I can trust with my life

The best way to know and understand someone that's different from you is to jump right into their world.

The mid-20's is by far the hardest time of your life. It's a time where you\'re discovering who you really are. It's a time where you start to see who you'll really be for the rest of your life. It\s a time where you make less money than someone older than you and yet you both do the same job. The only reason that older person makes more money is because they supposedly have "experience".

#13 frogtwang

frogtwang

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

I saw some 3x's in there

Thanks Wes.

#14 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,728 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

When you say high quality, does that mean everything is more than $40?

Not everything is over $40.00. Lets just say that its not the usual book store merchandise and the brands are recognized as being quality.

#15 Jake102

Jake102

Bob Lilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,388 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:53 PM

I'm sure this has been posted, but what are the hours? Might try and run by after work today.

boyikin2_zps8b3ff7a3.jpg

#16 FrogAbroad

FrogAbroad

Rags Matthews

• 4,745 posts
  • Interests:Horses. Cowboy Church. TCU football and equestrian. And chicken fried steak.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

You've never purchased something that you like and forced a woman to use/wear it? Shame on you. You have a lot of living to do.

My influence with women is internationally acclaimed for its nonexistence. I could "force" a woman to do nothing, believe me.

And at my age, no, I have not much living left to do at all.

• purple cuervo likes this

Posted Image

Tiye came to HforH as an estray and has been in foster care/training for about six months. He can be ridden by just about anyone, is smart, friendly, healthy...this 14.3hh gelding is ready to ride, and ready for a real forever home.

The best reason I know for having a tomorrow is the chance there'll be horses there.

#17 wes

wes

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,728 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

I'm sure this has been posted, but what are the hours? Might try and run by after work today.

I don't know. Give them a call but I would think they are open until 5:00 or 6:00

#18 TronCarter

TronCarter

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,179 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Believe they said six in the other thread, but if someone is in there while you roll at at 6:30, they will accommodate you.

#19 Purple Geezer

Purple Geezer

Mickey McCarty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

And where is it? Gimme a hint.

#20 MR. TCU (tcumaniac)

MR. TCU (tcumaniac)

Kyle Clifton

• 8,008 posts
  • Interests:TCU football, TCU Baseball, TCU Basketball, TCU Tennis, TCU girls, TCU apparel, TCU hats, and Chocolate labs

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

i'm park outside of it waiting for you

77096_10150092542835941_5180668_n.jpg

TCUMANIAC.png

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users