47 replies to this topic

#41 TX_Krötenechse

TX_Krötenechse

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Hicks looks great in the videos, though I worry that he'll juke himself into a fumble in college, a la BJ Catalon at the start of the year.

#42 FeistyFrog

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

• Feisty
  • 29,505 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

whats the deal with Andrew Billings? Is he really a Baylor lean?

Possibly but not a huge lean. I really think it is between TCU & BU right now but that may change after his visit to Austin. Met him & his dad briefly last week and was impressed.

gse_multipart27273.jpg
We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.

We are all sailboats on the river of life, and money is the wind. With enough money you can get blown anywhere.

#43 BelushiBob

BelushiBob

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Possibly but not a huge lean. I really think it is between TCU & BU right now but that may change after his visit to Austin. Met him & his dad briefly last week and was impressed.

thanks.

#44 frog-hat

frog-hat

Jim Killingsworth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 440 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hicks, Webb, Blanchard, and Billings would be an awesome finish.

#45 tcudad

tcudad

Jerry Hughes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

Feisty,

Do you know any thing about TCU recruiting Jake Hubenak from Georgetown High School? I saw this on Scout.com,

http://tcu.scout.com.../2/1244385.html

Thanks

#46 FeistyFrog

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

• Feisty
  • 29,505 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Feisty,

Do you know any thing about TCU recruiting Jake Hubenak from Georgetown High School? I saw this on Scout.com,

http://tcu.scout.com.../2/1244385.html

Thanks

I know they re-visited with Davis Webb after Tubs hauled on Tech but not sure they will offer any other QBs. Hubenak recently named 1st team all-state and really was recruited late but should end up with some decent offers.

gse_multipart27273.jpg
We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.

We are all sailboats on the river of life, and money is the wind. With enough money you can get blown anywhere.

#47 Goo

Goo

Kenneth Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,798 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

Bump

LadyTech.gif

#48 Burner1

Burner1

Andy Dalton

• 2,174 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Feisty, juco recruits do not get as much coverage as high school. I have not been able to find any signing information on the Internet about several guys TCU reportedly was interested in: Demetrus Campbell of East Los Angeles, Max Flores of Yuba City, and Charles Woods of Kilgore. Did they sign, if not, is TCU still pursuing any of them? We have scholarships to give. Woods was JC national defensive player of the year, but as far as I can tell he received no 4-year offers. I presume he has some academic work to do.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion- When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing- when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors- when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you- when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice- you may know that your society is doomed." -- Ayn Rand

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users