Rules For This Forum
Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:33 AM
KillerFrogs.com is the #1 site for TCU fans, alumnus, administrators, Letterman, students, parents, player's families & recruits worldwide (even coaches & players lurk here). In order to maintain our success, we must hold a STANDARD on this site. These simple rules are part of the reason that all Frogs feel safe & welcomed here.
1. Do NOT degrade our student athletes. This will not be tolerated & could get you an automatic suspension from the site. If you want to say "Chris did not have his best game" type of comment, that is about as far as it can go. In no way will things like "Chris Sucks" & "Chris cost us the game", type comments be permitted. Coaches & Administrators are fair game. However, never use inappropriate derogatory terms or talk about their families.
2. Profanity & Vulgarity. Use common sense. Do not circumvent the profanity filters! No Acronyms to circumvent (ex: WTF)! Do not use symbols such as $*@^%$#@ to insinuate profanity. We have parents, grandparents & children on this site. Being an adult does not mean using such words.
3. Advertising on here is STRICTLY prohibited, without direct permission from Wes or I. This also means linking to other websites, to increase traffic. It certainly includes linking to other websites, to advertise their goods. We have contractual agreements, that sometimes prohibits such. We have worked hard to build this great site. It is certainly not our responsibility to help build others. If you have a question about this, pm Wes or myself first.
4. TopFrog does almost all of our news story links. He does a tremendous job for this site in doing so. Please respect his early morning postings. He is very consistent at providing this service for all of us to enjoy! If you find an interesting story to link, please post the link ONLY! We do not copy articles, due to copyright laws.
5. Tickets can be exchanged or sold in our TICKET EXCHANGE forum only! We are not responsible for any exchanges or purchases that you are involved in on that forum.
6. Finally, lets stop with personal attacks. They are unnecessary and beneath the dignity of all of us.
Again....use common sense. Have fun & Go Frogs!
Scott & Wes
Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:14 PM
The Wit and Wisdom of Cameron Phelan
A person that can make a great martini is a person that I can trust with my life
The best way to know and understand someone that's different from you is to jump right into their world.
The mid-20's is by far the hardest time of your life. It's a time where you\'re discovering who you really are. It's a time where you start to see who you'll really be for the rest of your life. It\s a time where you make less money than someone older than you and yet you both do the same job. The only reason that older person makes more money is because they supposedly have "experience".
Our family-owned company has been specializing in designing, manufacturing and installing premium outdoor basketball goals since 1984.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users