• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,713 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

To get an idea, go to this:
http://pinterest.com/jenc1971/

http://pinterest.com...71/funny-stuff/
Jennifer Schmidlap Cockerham

Posted Image

I think she should hyphenate her name. I also may be in touch with my feminine side too much, but tree houses are pretty cool.

Well, that whole pinterest concept looks just awful
"Those early Southwesterners were wild and wooly. Ed (Cowboy) Bull, a big AddRan College guard, wore a six-shooter onto the field. When asked to explain, he drawled, 'Ah always wear mah shootin' iron when Ah'm among strangers.'" -- from the book College Football USA 1869-1973, by John D. McCallum and Charles H. Pearson

#68002 oldscribe

oldscribe

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,210 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

I have a bit of a sore throat today. I hope I'm not coming down with the bug of entitlement. I hear that's going around TCU.

Hon, if anybody is entitled, you are....

#68003 oldscribe

oldscribe

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,210 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hey, I just had a thought (no, really)......if we banded together and donated the money to TCU for a new building in honor of Frisky, what would we specify? The Frisky Frog Center for (blank).......let's have some ideas, folks....such as The Frisky Frog Center for Kolache Studies....

#68004 Boston Frog

Boston Frog

Still on the ledge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,713 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

Hey, I just had a thought (no, really)......if we banded together and donated the money to TCU for a new building in honor of Frisky, what would we specify? The Frisky Frog Center for (blank).......let's have some ideas, folks....such as The Frisky Frog Center for Kolache Studies....

The Frisky Frog Center for Batgirl Fashions

How about the oldscribe Center for Obscure References from the '40s? Or the PAF Center for Family Dysfunction? The RSF Center for the Pizza Arts
"Those early Southwesterners were wild and wooly. Ed (Cowboy) Bull, a big AddRan College guard, wore a six-shooter onto the field. When asked to explain, he drawled, 'Ah always wear mah shootin' iron when Ah'm among strangers.'" -- from the book College Football USA 1869-1973, by John D. McCallum and Charles H. Pearson

#68005 oldscribe

oldscribe

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,210 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

Or the Frisky Frog Center for Cookieculture.......or the Purple Dawg Institure for Animal Advancement......

#68006 SFA Frog

SFA Frog

Abe Martin

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,920 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

I vote for the SFA Center for Random [Craig James].

Posted Image

"Duty then is the most sublime word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." - Robert E. Lee

#68007 Poison Arrow Frog

Poison Arrow Frog

Dick O'Neal

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

The Frisky Frog Center for Batgirl Fashions

How about the oldscribe Center for Obscure References from the '40s? Or the PAF Center for Family Dysfunction? The RSF Center for the Pizza Arts

I am not dysfunctional...... that is my family..... oh, wait.

Pretty sad when I am basically their inhouse psychologist.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. --Friedrich Nietzche

#68008 frogtwang

frogtwang

Andy Dalton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

Posted Image Posted Image
He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.

#68009 RSF

RSF

Semi-Omnipotent Being

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57,923 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

The RSF Center for the Pizza Arts

I am humbled by this unexpected honor. Simply to be nominated with such amazing talents is beyond belief. You like me....you really, really like me....sniff, sniff.....
Words to live by......an ongoing concern......

Vulgarity is like art - everybody thinks they know what it is, yet nobody can agree on what it is.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...no matter how off-base it is.

#68010 Boston Frog

Boston Frog

Still on the ledge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,713 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

I am humbled by this unexpected honor. Simply to be nominated with such amazing talents is beyond belief. You like me....you really, really like me....sniff, sniff.....

Let's not assume too much here

#68011 SFA Frog

SFA Frog

Abe Martin

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,920 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

My principal stopped me in the hall today, grabbed me by the shoulders and told me all this random praise so he could tell me "But you have to toughen up". He then asked, "Do you understand what I'm saying?" He let go of me and then walked off. I really don't like him sometimes but I spent the rest of the day being an [Craig James] to the students. My afternoon was much better than usual. After school I jokingly went to the school counselor and told her that I think after December I'm applying for seminary again because I don't want a job where I have to be an [Craig James] to get people to do what I want.

Posted Image

"Duty then is the most sublime word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." - Robert E. Lee

#68012 SFA Frog

SFA Frog

Abe Martin

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,920 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

Oh the joys of writing out what you do every day and getting a grade for it. I'm having to write out a comprehensive classroom management plan.

I just wanted to share I made a 48 out of 50 on this assignment. What this goes to show is that I know what is supposed to happen but I'm not good at implementing it.

Posted Image

#68013 oldscribe

oldscribe

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,210 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

I vote for the SFA Center for Random [Craig James].

:biggrin:

#68014 oldscribe

oldscribe

Bob Lilly

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,210 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

And then an Indian girl accepts the award for you......

#68015 SFA Frog

SFA Frog

Abe Martin

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,920 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

:biggrin:

Er sollte sagen, Scheiße.

Posted Image

#68016 SFA Frog

SFA Frog

Abe Martin

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,920 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

I just solved the profanity filter.

Cuss in a foreign language. :biggrin:

Posted Image

#68017 gohornedfrogs

gohornedfrogs

Abe Martin

• Tier 1
  • 17,153 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

I just solved the profanity filter.

Cuss in a foreign language. :biggrin:

Works for Sergio Garcia.

#68018 weklfrog

weklfrog

Darrell Lester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,909 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

Stay hard, Davy Jones.....

I wonder if they will fly the flag half mast for him...or talk about the hours leading up to his death incessantly for the next two weeks culminating in live coverage of his funeral.

#68019 Poison Arrow Frog

Poison Arrow Frog

Dick O'Neal

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

Are you sniffing for pizza?
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. --Friedrich Nietzche

#68020 Duquesne Frog

Duquesne Frog

Davey O'Brien

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,100 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

I wonder if they will fly the flag half mast for him...or talk about the hours leading up to his death incessantly for the next two weeks culminating in live coverage of his funeral.

While obviously he didn't have 1/8 the pipes that Whitney did, I enjoyed his music more ...
Worse? How can things get any worse?!?! Take a look around! We're standing at the threshold of hell!

The food you love, the time you deserve® ...

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users