- wes, Big Frog II, TopFrog and 29 others like this
Jump to content
Posted by PurplFrawg on 24 August 2014 - 02:08 PM
Posted by Frogs On A Plane on 16 August 2014 - 01:53 PM
Can someone remind me what the team slogan is this year?
Posted by Frog-in-law1995 on 18 July 2014 - 03:09 PM
Posted by Frogcrates on 12 July 2014 - 08:52 AM
People are ao negative. I bet it sucks to go through life pointing out what everybody else is doing wrong!
Posted by SnoSki on 24 April 2014 - 10:16 AM
That pic of Russell Wilson's soon to be ex wife reminded me of a certain moment in KFC history
Posted by Scott on 19 July 2014 - 02:08 PM
You are more than welcome here! However, the rules must be followed.
You also will not be given the "benefit of the doubt" on here. You are essentially a guest. If you can't take the heat....then leave. But if you choose to attack our posters, students, coaches & University in general....it will not be tolerated. Debate without degrading comments towards TCU & it's fans, are welcomed. Anything else will not work. Might seem unfair, but that is how it is going to work around here.
I'm also asking our posters not to attack our visitors. If they break the rules, report them & we will take care of business.
Posted by PhormerPhrog on 31 January 2014 - 04:49 PM
Posted by Frogs On A Plane on 21 July 2014 - 12:22 PM
The only part of the tweet that I understood at all.
Posted by TxFrog1999 on 24 May 2014 - 03:53 PM
Quick notice: I've increased everyone's daily allotment of likes.
¡¡ Cheers !!
Posted by Stiff Arm Frog on 08 August 2014 - 10:50 AM
Posted by T-ShirtStan on 07 August 2014 - 08:45 AM
Even money that Briles didn't understand the question.
Posted by Gehörnter Frosch on 12 August 2014 - 10:11 PM
Posted by geezer on 11 July 2014 - 09:11 PM
Geezer, what does a Qatarian richard taste like?
Sorry, PPD, I have absolutely no idea.
Perhaps you could find a user review on Angie's List to help you before you try it.
BTW, my visit was made a week in advance of a SecDef visit to accept the Emir's offer to base 10K American troops at Al Udeid Air Base--a multi-billion dollar facility the Qatari's built, paid for, and gave to the US to use at no cost for as long as we wanted to use it.
So, the only metaphoric physical contact would be the Qatari's kissing American arses.
And you, PPD, can kiss mine.
Posted by TCURiggs on 24 July 2014 - 06:30 PM
Check out some of the quotes in this article... I like this kid already:
“The biggest recruiting message I can give is more of a warning,” Wooten told 247Sports. “I would warn recruits that TCU is not going to be a place for just anyone looking for a free ride. If you’re selfish or mediocre then stay away. TCU football is only for those who have determination and have something to prove.”
Posted by ShivasFrog on 27 July 2014 - 12:14 AM
Posted by South of the Border Frog on 07 July 2014 - 11:27 PM
Agreed. Let's pump the brakes on the Nomo comparison
Nomo was on another level here for a while. Like I almost feel like in 15-20 years they will be doing a 30 for 30 on Nomo. You've seen the story a million times but it never gets old; meteor fast rise to the top from virtual obscurity, the insane potential everyone around him at the time saw for even more brilliance, and of course the disappearance that no one around him at the time, could quite explain or put their finger on where the wheels fell off.
Foap will be interviewed in his family room with no less than 3 cats on his lap, oil painting renditions of their most famous advertisements on the wall behind him.
Swanson will be interviewed standing over a washer board at the Baytown Washer Invitational. He and the Mexican hosted the kickoff dinner the night before, which is tradition for the previous years Couples Champs. First course was Ron's famous Chicken Tortilla Soup. The dessert, Mexican Banana Flambe of course.
Riggs will be at the lake house, front poorch, rocking chair, no less than 8 Miller Lite's crushed during the 3 minute segment he does. Another 8 sit crushed at is feet 15 minutes later as the camera crew decides to shoot some "B-Roll/Filler Footage" of him looking off in the distance.
They'll ask a serious of questions to an empty chair, of course getting no response and we'll all know that they tried to interview Tron.
Bleed will show up 20 pages late for the interview and they will end up playing a voicemail he left for the producers of the show. It sounds disheveled and veers in and out of several topics. When you play it back on the dvr a second time you do hear that he mentions Nomo in there once. It's faint, but it's there.
PPD/Purple Overalls and I couldn't be reached for comment. Poco Bueno Fishing Tournament.
Posted by Frogs On A Plane on 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM
1. GP isn't leaving after this year just because things got tough. He has told us all along that it was going to take time. It would be a chicken [Craig James] move to leave when things got tough, and he isn't a chicken [Craig James] man.
2. The last 2 years some pretty ridiculous things have happened that has sabotaged both seasons. You can say the drug bust was his fault and he should have been watching their every move, blah blah blah. The man can't watch damn near 100 18-21 year old kids 24 hours a day. The injury casualties have also been way worse than most schools ever have to deal with. Yes, every team has to deal with injuries. Not many have had to deal with what we have the last 2 years. It is what it is, and he has to play with who he has. But let's not pretend that between the two, it hasn't impacted both seasons TREMENDOUSLY.
3. In the last 2 years, I believe we have had TWO games total that we legitimately weren't in the 4th quarter with almost all of them being a 1 possession game. K-State last year, and UT this year. I may be wrong on that, but I am pretty sure that is correct. It's not like we are Baylor from a few years ago and people are just beating the brakes off of us. We are a lot closer to being a good team, then we are to being the TCU of a few decades ago and just getting monkey stomped every game. Mind sound homerish, but I truly believe that. We are an OC and some growing up/recruiting on the OL of being right back in the thick of this Big 12 hunt year in and year out. We obviously need to find an OC for next year, but a guy can come in and do wonders for an offense in the offseason (see LSU).
4. It literally doesn't matter who Gary throws out there on defense. Year after year after year. Between all the injuries and suspensions and players leaving the last 2 years, we have had the best defense in the league both years. I believe it was the best in the league last year, and I believe it is the best in the Big 12 this year, but the offensive woes this year have obviously hurt the numbers. Our offense has literally spotted the other team 7-14 points EVERY game. You hardly ever see an offense drive the field for us and get six. All we need to get right back to where we were is an OC and somebody to step up/recruits on the OL.
In other words, sack up and stopped acting like the damn world is coming to an end. So we have had 2 pedestrian seasons in a row. It happens, teams and programs can rebound. If any of you expected us to come in and win the Big 12 every year without any bumps along the road, then put down the crack pipe. Just show up to the games when you can and support the team. Give the man a little time to fix this Boat, he hasn't really been dealing with ideal situations the last 2 years. So the man says some stuff in his pressers in the heat of the moment that you don't agree with. Tough Boat, the guy hasn't changed since came to TCU and more than likely never will. When GP stops wanting perfection, that means he has checked out. If 5 years from now we are in the same boat, then I will be the first in line crying like a bunch of damn women with the rest of you. Until that happens, quit acting like a bunch of hens clucking on The View and give the man a little credit and time to fix this.
Posted by helcap on 11 April 2014 - 01:14 PM
Posted by Frog-in-law1995 on 17 August 2014 - 02:32 PM
Posted by PhillyFrog on 13 August 2014 - 08:17 AM
Sounds like he's headed to an otha program.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Wes Phelan, Killer Frogs Inc.