- Frogenstein, FrogFrog, FrogAbroad and 27 others like this
- Killer Frogs
- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by Frog-in-law1995 on 18 July 2014 - 03:09 PM
Posted by Frogcrates on 12 July 2014 - 08:52 AM
People are ao negative. I bet it sucks to go through life pointing out what everybody else is doing wrong!
There's a typo in your first sentence.
- TCUSA, tcudoc, smufrogger and 27 others like this
Posted by Scott on 19 July 2014 - 02:08 PM
You are more than welcome here! However, the rules must be followed.
You also will not be given the "benefit of the doubt" on here. You are essentially a guest. If you can't take the heat....then leave. But if you choose to attack our posters, students, coaches & University in general....it will not be tolerated. Debate without degrading comments towards TCU & it's fans, are welcomed. Anything else will not work. Might seem unfair, but that is how it is going to work around here.
I'm also asking our posters not to attack our visitors. If they break the rules, report them & we will take care of business.
- Portland Frog, Double D, Leap Frog and 26 others like this
Posted by SnoSki on 24 April 2014 - 10:16 AM
That pic of Russell Wilson's soon to be ex wife reminded me of a certain moment in KFC history
- tcudoc, GeoFrog, corpuschristifrog and 26 others like this
Posted by PhormerPhrog on 31 January 2014 - 04:49 PM
I know we want to speak our minds here but just be mindful that players and their families do read this. No matter what the truth is about Fields I'm sure his family didn't appreciate some of the things that have been said the last couple days. Save the personality assassinations for hanging with your buddies.
- Frog79, FrogFrog, FrogAbroad and 26 others like this
Posted by Frogs On A Plane on 21 July 2014 - 12:22 PM
The only part of the tweet that I understood at all.
Here, let me whiten it up for you.
@Yaboiphilly95: I can't fathom the fact that you would use your cellular device to continue to send my mother text messages. You should seriously consider not doing this is in the future, or you can leave. You should probably use your cellular device to text the mothers of the young men that I play football with, as you seem to care for them more than you do me.
- tcudoc, FrogFrog, TxFrog1999 and 25 others like this
Posted by TxFrog1999 on 24 May 2014 - 03:53 PM
Quick notice: I've increased everyone's daily allotment of likes.
¡¡ Cheers !!
- wes, Scott, steelfrog and 23 others like this
Posted by geezer on 11 July 2014 - 09:11 PM
Geezer, what does a Qatarian richard taste like?
Sorry, PPD, I have absolutely no idea.
Perhaps you could find a user review on Angie's List to help you before you try it.
BTW, my visit was made a week in advance of a SecDef visit to accept the Emir's offer to base 10K American troops at Al Udeid Air Base--a multi-billion dollar facility the Qatari's built, paid for, and gave to the US to use at no cost for as long as we wanted to use it.
So, the only metaphoric physical contact would be the Qatari's kissing American arses.
And you, PPD, can kiss mine.
- tcudoc, PurplFrawg, GeoFrog and 20 others like this
Posted by South of the Border Frog on 07 July 2014 - 11:27 PM
Agreed. Let's pump the brakes on the Nomo comparison
Nomo was on another level here for a while. Like I almost feel like in 15-20 years they will be doing a 30 for 30 on Nomo. You've seen the story a million times but it never gets old; meteor fast rise to the top from virtual obscurity, the insane potential everyone around him at the time saw for even more brilliance, and of course the disappearance that no one around him at the time, could quite explain or put their finger on where the wheels fell off.
Foap will be interviewed in his family room with no less than 3 cats on his lap, oil painting renditions of their most famous advertisements on the wall behind him.
Swanson will be interviewed standing over a washer board at the Baytown Washer Invitational. He and the Mexican hosted the kickoff dinner the night before, which is tradition for the previous years Couples Champs. First course was Ron's famous Chicken Tortilla Soup. The dessert, Mexican Banana Flambe of course.
Riggs will be at the lake house, front poorch, rocking chair, no less than 8 Miller Lite's crushed during the 3 minute segment he does. Another 8 sit crushed at is feet 15 minutes later as the camera crew decides to shoot some "B-Roll/Filler Footage" of him looking off in the distance.
They'll ask a serious of questions to an empty chair, of course getting no response and we'll all know that they tried to interview Tron.
Bleed will show up 20 pages late for the interview and they will end up playing a voicemail he left for the producers of the show. It sounds disheveled and veers in and out of several topics. When you play it back on the dvr a second time you do hear that he mentions Nomo in there once. It's faint, but it's there.
PPD/Purple Overalls and I couldn't be reached for comment. Poco Bueno Fishing Tournament.
- tcudoc, Frogenstein, corpuschristifrog and 18 others like this
Posted by Frogs On A Plane on 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM
1. GP isn't leaving after this year just because things got tough. He has told us all along that it was going to take time. It would be a chicken [Craig James] move to leave when things got tough, and he isn't a chicken [Craig James] man.
2. The last 2 years some pretty ridiculous things have happened that has sabotaged both seasons. You can say the drug bust was his fault and he should have been watching their every move, blah blah blah. The man can't watch damn near 100 18-21 year old kids 24 hours a day. The injury casualties have also been way worse than most schools ever have to deal with. Yes, every team has to deal with injuries. Not many have had to deal with what we have the last 2 years. It is what it is, and he has to play with who he has. But let's not pretend that between the two, it hasn't impacted both seasons TREMENDOUSLY.
3. In the last 2 years, I believe we have had TWO games total that we legitimately weren't in the 4th quarter with almost all of them being a 1 possession game. K-State last year, and UT this year. I may be wrong on that, but I am pretty sure that is correct. It's not like we are Baylor from a few years ago and people are just beating the brakes off of us. We are a lot closer to being a good team, then we are to being the TCU of a few decades ago and just getting monkey stomped every game. Mind sound homerish, but I truly believe that. We are an OC and some growing up/recruiting on the OL of being right back in the thick of this Big 12 hunt year in and year out. We obviously need to find an OC for next year, but a guy can come in and do wonders for an offense in the offseason (see LSU).
4. It literally doesn't matter who Gary throws out there on defense. Year after year after year. Between all the injuries and suspensions and players leaving the last 2 years, we have had the best defense in the league both years. I believe it was the best in the league last year, and I believe it is the best in the Big 12 this year, but the offensive woes this year have obviously hurt the numbers. Our offense has literally spotted the other team 7-14 points EVERY game. You hardly ever see an offense drive the field for us and get six. All we need to get right back to where we were is an OC and somebody to step up/recruits on the OL.
In other words, sack up and stopped acting like the damn world is coming to an end. So we have had 2 pedestrian seasons in a row. It happens, teams and programs can rebound. If any of you expected us to come in and win the Big 12 every year without any bumps along the road, then put down the crack pipe. Just show up to the games when you can and support the team. Give the man a little time to fix this Boat, he hasn't really been dealing with ideal situations the last 2 years. So the man says some stuff in his pressers in the heat of the moment that you don't agree with. Tough Boat, the guy hasn't changed since came to TCU and more than likely never will. When GP stops wanting perfection, that means he has checked out. If 5 years from now we are in the same boat, then I will be the first in line crying like a bunch of damn women with the rest of you. Until that happens, quit acting like a bunch of hens clucking on The View and give the man a little credit and time to fix this.
- FrogFrog, steelfrog, OldSchoolFrog and 18 others like this
Posted by helcap on 11 April 2014 - 01:14 PM
- Frogenstein, Big Frog II, FrogAbroad and 17 others like this
Posted by cheese83 on 14 July 2014 - 05:29 PM
Is Wonder Woman pushing your cart?
- tcudoc, steelfrog, GeoFrog and 16 others like this
Posted by Ron Swanson on 10 June 2014 - 08:59 AM
Probably drive the convertible. 9 hours max. Start depending on game time. Lunch in Wichita. $84 in gas each way. No brainer.
Is it a red Chrysler Lebaron, by chance?
- tcudoc, corpuschristifrog, 10 Key Frog and 16 others like this
Posted by Genus Rana on 06 March 2014 - 10:32 AM
- Big Frog II, Frog Brother, Salfrog and 16 others like this
Posted by DeuceBoogieNights on 16 July 2014 - 06:45 PM
Someone please make a motivational poster out of that.
- tcudoc, jugbandfrog, kaiser soze and 15 others like this
Posted by PurplFrawg on 26 May 2014 - 06:57 PM
I wonder why PurplFrawg quit posting in here? He still posts in other threads
Was wondering the same thing. He raises cattle and what with all the udder talk lately, you'd think he'd want to join in.
Hey guys...sorry for the extended absence. All my life, I've wanted to build my own home, or at least participate in its construction. So, at long last, it's moving along. I do remain connected to HASMSP and sports cause every day I use my Ron Swanson/Big 12 signature series speed square:
Anyway, two friends and I have been carpentering for the past 5 weeks, and have framed/built a pretty good sized house. Pix below. The down side is that I come in each night after dark, sore, pick out the splinters, then get up the next morning and do it all again. I did take some time out to watch the Frogs kick [John Wylie Price] in the tourney and to look at Mrs Riggs' fun bags. My hat is off to you, brother. I started wiring the house today, so that should be less painful. We'll see.
- Frogenstein, GeoFrog, corpuschristifrog and 14 others like this
Posted by TopFrog on Yesterday, 06:36 AM
Let me get this straight, Mac. Even if the reports are false, contrived, or can't be substantiated - Fields should still be released from the team? Uh, yeah. smh
If the whole entire thing is made up and false? OK maybe. If not one shred of that report is true? OK. But you know that is not the case. Something happened. The girlfriend has signs of being hit by something or someone. So there is some truth in there somewhere. Even if they want to recant. This on top of his suspension and then that whole January episode and drama ...
For me, I know GP has a heart and wants to change and save lives, but at some point he is going to let the few bad apples spoil the bunch, the image of the school, the program and himself. It is not something I want for TCU. I want TCU to be different, special and above the others like OU, UT and A$M.
Time for zero tolerance. There is a growing perception GP is losing control of his program and, IMPO, needs to put his foot down and end it. He has too many other players doing the right things to let a few ruin it.
Welcome to TCU. You have the chance to get a $200,000 education free for playing football and maybe have a pro career. Either way you will be set for life. All that is asked is you do the right things, study, do what is asked of you by your coaches and enjoy a great experience. You can't do that, go do it somewhere else.
- wes, tcudoc, Scott and 13 others like this
Posted by pgdaly84 on 22 July 2014 - 01:11 PM
- Scott, steelfrog, 82Frog and 13 others like this
Posted by Double V on 22 July 2014 - 09:47 AM
- FrogFrog, PhillyFrog, Boomhauer and 13 others like this
Posted by ArgyleFrog2010 on 12 June 2014 - 06:23 PM
- GeoFrog, corpuschristifrog, PurplePainD and 13 others like this