Does This Board Take Over For the MWCBOARD.Com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Big Frog II

Big Frog II

Kyle Clifton

• 8,637 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

The other board is owned by a Ute. I guess he won't have a vested interest any longer.
At TCU, we turn 2-star recruits into 4-star players.

#2 SFA Frog

SFA Frog

Abe Martin

• Member - Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,920 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

Actually Admin on the other board posted this the other day:

QUOTE(Admin @ 13 June 2010 - 02:52 PM) View Post
This board will remain regardless of where my favorite team (Nevada) ends up following all this expansion. However, when Nevada is in the Big10, I will probably have both conference boards running on my new server.

Signed,

Admin (NevadaConvert)

I am just kidding! In all seriousness, this board will remain regardless of what happens with expansion. If for some reason I couldn't run the site anymore, I am sure there is a anonymous user on this board who has enough technical understanding to take it over.

I don't know if posters are aware but this board, dating back to when it was the WAC Message Board, has been running longer than ANY conference message board in the nation. It is true! That WAC board was created by fans from current MWC schools. When the MWC was formed, we took it and changed its name, but kept running on the same software package. That origional WAC Board was created when the internet was in its infancy. Suck on that Big10 and PAC-10!

Posted Image

"Duty then is the most sublime word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." - Robert E. Lee

#3 eldermars

eldermars

Jamie Dixon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:41 AM

The Scout.com MWC forum isn't a bad option either (but it needs more Frog fans!):

http://mbd.scout.com...px?s=451&f=3741

KillerFrogs Sponsor

Click here for 30% off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users